The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double-backwards-somersault through a hoop whilst whistling the 'Star Spangled Banner', but in fact the message was this: So long and thanks for all the fish.~ Douglas Adams
For close to a decade, Andrew Milne has rejuvenated organizational marketing and communication strategies by using state-of-the-art technology.
As Regional Vice President for nurun inc., Canada's largest Internet Solutions Company, Andrew oversaw a 40-person team focused on the development of highly effective, cross-media business and communication solutions.
A recognized expert in digital branding and online marketing, Andrew's knowledge-economy marketing savvy made him a key player in nurun's 'click and mortar' business philosophy.
Prior to nurun, Andrew worked as the Marketing and Strategy Director for blue chips such as Met Life, digIT Interactive and Kplus, with a diverse portfolio of clients that included Industry Canada, Nortel Networks, JetForm, the National Gallery of Canada, the Royal Canadian Mint, Alcatel, NetActive, DY4 Systems Inc., MuchMusic, CityTV, Canada Post, Public Works and Government Services Canada, and the Financial Post.
Dedicated to bringing industry into the next wave of media marketing and online strategy, Andrew participates in numerous leading-edge initiatives such as Canadian Heritage's Music Online Committee, OCRI's Tulips Technology Tour, and Industry Canada's WEB 101 project, to name a few.
In addition, Andrew is committed to helping start-ups move forward by re-defining their online business needs and strategically integrating them into the organizations' lifecycle management process.
He also volunteers his time and expertise by serving on various local committees such as Junior Achievement (Ottawa Chapter), Canadian Heritage online, and he is an active board member for Zone5ive. Most recently he has spent time working with the team at Candlelighters Ottawa on their board of trustees for CyberKids, an initiative with Dell Canada to provide sick children with computers.
RSS My Blog Posts
- Businesses should get ready to go mobile
- Google acquires Motorola Mobility
- Blow up your television, not the content
- Blackberrycool Interview with Teknision
Good Reads RSS
- Andrew Milne followed Brent Cartier.
- Andrew Milne followed Carolynn Lacasse.
- Andrew Milne followed the topic Howard Stern.
- Andrew Milne followed the topic Eric Schmidt.
- Andrew Milne followed the topic Social Media Club.
- Andrew Milne followed Derek Phillips.
- Who has the best front-page layout for an online publication?
- Is Google overreacting to the rise of Facebook?
- What are the best books that profile businesses or business people?
- Was John Cougar Mellencamp any good in his day?