"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."~ - Mark Twain
As the Technical Director at bv02, Brett calls on 10 years of experience to solve problems and deliver sound, quality solutions. He is the follow through man with our clients. He makes sure from start to finish that objectives are met and standards are upheld.
Brett specializes in strategic technical planning, platform development, strategic integration of marketing and technology and the application development life-cycle. Brett is involved in client projects from inception to deployment. He also plays a key role in process and service development within the company.
A native of Ottawa, Brett holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree with honours from Carleton University. He’s also very active in the Ottawa community and sits on the board of directors for the CHEO BBQ and co-founded the Ottawa chapter of Mustaches for Kids.
Brett’s passion for doing “good” in his personal life certainly extends to his professional life. His commitment to our clients is a testament to this.
- The fanciest Christmas card ever from Dom and the good people at akendi. Made by @Ninutik @ bv02 instagram.com/p/hwJIa9tet_/ 10 Dec
- "The Open Secret Of iBeacon: Apple Could Have 250M Potential Units In The Wild By 2014" bit.ly/1gga1TA 9 Dec
- These guys created a 3d mobile game for #Otesha at #rhok. @ Shopify instagram.com/p/hrRQvmtepW/ 8 Dec
- Great projects coming out of #rhok this weekend. #nsi #iati @ Shopify instagram.com/p/hrQJ3QNeme/ 8 Dec
- #bv02 kicking it at Random Hacks of Kindness. Talking about the work we produced today and continuing… instagram.com/p/ho-bmzhEAQ/ 8 Dec
- Generation ADouglas Coupland
- Slaughterhouse-FiveKurt Vonnegut
- Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenanceRobert Pirsig
- Flow: The psychology of optimal experienceMihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Rolling Stones
- Mother's Children
- Eagles of Death Metal
- J Roddy Walston and the Business