Enthusiasm is a form of social courage.~ Gretchen Rubin
Desirae was born and raised in Ottawa by a mother whose love of tofu and yoga fundamentally shaped her development, so it’s no surprise that her journey to bv02 began with a yoga DVD. Mark Laham’s MindBodyWarrior DVD introduced her to crow pose, the many ways to fall out of crow pose and bv02’s website, and the rest is history.
A graduate of the Marketing program at the Sprott School of Business, Desirae brings over 2 years of experience in copywriting and community building across online and ofﬂine channels. She’s worked for national retailers creating branded content for social channels, which complements her agency experience in social media strategy nicely. The combination of the two make her a great addition to bv02’s eMarketing team, and her unwavering enthusiasm doesn’t hurt either!
When she isn’t online, you can ﬁnd her running on the Canal, doing yoga or traveling to new places in search of souvenir spoons to add to her collection. She’s sure it’s only a matter of time until those spoons make a comeback, and will assure you that she knows other people under the age of 60 who are active spoon collectors. If that’s you, she could really use some proof.
RSS My Blog Posts
- Why “Squarebucks” will normalize mobile payments
- iA Writer: A business case for great user experience
- Arctic Watch Youth Leadership Program
- One Step to Better Webinar Results
- The Art of Happiness, Dalai Lama
- Good to Great, Jim Collins
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coehlo
- The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor
- Slideology, Nancy Duarte
- Sydney - Brett Dennen
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- People Should Smile More - Newton Faulkner
- Fight Test - Flaming Lips