The future is already here – it's just not very evenly distributed.~ William Gibson
A graduate of Algonquin College’s graphic design program Justin has become a cornerstone of bv02’s production team. Initially brought in as a co-op student in early 2007, Justin’s ability to consistently deliver top quality work turned heads in the office. When he tried to leave for another job bv02 moved quickly to secure this web development ninja. Faced with multiple job options, Justin was torn. He checked his horoscope, reviewed his bank balance, looked deep inside his heart, and then made the right choice. He is now a ‘go to guy’ in the bv02 production studio and one of the primary reasons bv02 has so many satisfied clients.
Justin has a keen interest in emerging web technologies, great user interfaces, black t-shirts and sushi. Anyway you cut it, it’s a weird combination. Thankfully, his creative talents, his thoroughness in web development and his uncanny ability to make Content Management Systems work overshadow everything else.
Web Developer by day, caped crusader by night, Justin one day hopes to reveal his true identity.
- Spotify has audio ads? i.imgur.com/17HtPFo.gif 21 Aug
- “Tap card again.” “Already tapped.” Getting some mixed signals, @PRESTOcard. 12 Aug
- “If somebody tells you they tested their website on Android, laugh evilly and show them this slidedeck.” slides.com/html5test/the-… p much 14 Jul
- We can't post here. This is troll country. 27 Jun
- Privacy Commish: Gov should review S-4 theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/…. @JamesMoore_org: Commish supports bill twitter.com/JamesMoore_org… 17 Jun
RSS My Blog Posts
- FreakonomicsSteven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
- Food Inc. - Mendel to MonsantoPeter Pringle
- 50 Facts That Should Change the WorldJessica Williams
- House of LeavesMark Z. Danielewski
- XKCDBrilliant, nerdy comic
- Smashing Magazineonline web design magazine
- Redditsocial news bookmarking
- GizmodoGadgets & things