"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."~ Wernher von Braun
Scott has a diverse skill set that includes professional experience as a web developer and computer programmer. He has experience using most commonly used web development languages and excels at implementing Content Management Systems.
He began his professional career as a freelance web developer and as a research assistant while completing his education. He quickly found a role as a Web Officer at Transport Canada and was responsible for general web development and computer science related tasks. He also spearheaded the transition to the new CLF 2.0 government web standards for multiple websites and web applications. His passion for developing new and innovative websites led him to a startup company named Mediavanta where he was a lead developer and participated in many large projects.
We are very pleased to have Scott join the bv02 development team and bring his experience and knowledge to our range of projects.
- Blogged: Using Sitecore ECM to Send Emails to Dynamic Users (Sad it took me so long to find this new feature) sitecorecontextitem.wordpress.com/2014/07/25/usi… 25 Jul
- Generating meaningful sample Sitecore analytics data with JMeter wp.me/p2QMOJ-8a 25 Jul
- Initial thoughts about #Sitecore Tiered Partner Program? I think it's a great idea. Good partners will be excited to show their knowledge! 23 Jul
- #sitecorescrum I've never used Triggered Emails in ECM (Must have been added in a recent version). Possible solution for one-time emails. 23 Jul
- #sitecorescrum Trying to think of a good way to allow content authors to edit one-off emails in Sitecore (ie: not using the ECM). 23 Jul