Strategy is the ongoing discipline that steers us toward a common goal. With a clear strategic objective, planners, designers, writers and builders can unleash their creativity and start imagining endless possibilities.
bv02 is an internet and mobile strategy agency dedicated to solving business problems and making clients successful in entering markets, attracting customers and meeting their business goals.
Let’s start a conversation about how we can work with you to solve some of your most pressing digital challenges. Start a project.
Some of the services in our strategy sandbox:
- Innovation workshops
- Digital Roadmap
- KPI development and reporting
- Search engine marketing strategy (SEO & SEM)
- Digital advertising and Marketing strategy
- Content strategy and planning
- eCommerce Strategy and Marketing
- Mobile and Responsive strategy
- Prototype development
- Accessibility Strategy
- User research
- Customer journey development
- Competitive audit
- Persona research and development
- Social media strategy
- Brand and identity development
- Digital communications audit
- Customer Experience (CX) Strategy
- Information Architecture (IA)
- User Experience Design
- CRM strategy
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Open Data strategy
- Web, Application and Mobile analytics
Our approach to strategy
Our clients all seem to ask us the same thing. How do I best represent myself online and build lasting engagements across my digital footprint?
bv02 has a long history of collaborating with our partners to make culture accessible online, so when the Bytown Museum and Carleton University came to us with a new web initiative that would present the history of the building of the Rideau Canal, we were thrilled to take part.Read More about Heritage Passages: Bytown and The Rideau Canal
bv02 transformed the site into a more modern, engaging look that reflects the content of their 132 members.Read More about Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan)
bv02 worked with Students on Ice to develop a digital strategy, and roadmap for implementing a new, modernized digital footprint that would allow them to fulfill their business objectives.Read More about Students On Ice - Digital Strategy