Strategy is the ongoing discipline that steers us toward a common goal. With a clear strategic objective, planners, designers, writers and builders can unleash their creativity and start imagining endless possibilities.
bv02 is an internet and mobile strategy agency dedicated to solving business problems and making clients successful in entering markets, attracting customers and meeting their business goals.
Let’s start a conversation about how we can work with you to solve some of your most pressing digital challenges. Start a project.
Some of the services in our strategy sandbox:
- Innovation workshops
- Digital Roadmap
- KPI development and reporting
- Search engine marketing strategy (SEO & SEM)
- Digital advertising and Marketing strategy
- Content strategy and planning
- eCommerce Strategy and Marketing
- Mobile and Responsive strategy
- Prototype development
- Accessibility Strategy
- User research
- Customer journey development
- Competitive audit
- Persona research and development
- Social media strategy
- Brand and identity development
- Digital communications audit
- Customer Experience (CX) Strategy
- Information Architecture (IA)
- User Experience Design
- CRM strategy
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Open Data strategy
- Web, Application and Mobile analytics
Our approach to strategy
Our clients all seem to ask us the same thing. How do I best represent myself online and build lasting engagements across my digital footprint?
bv02 is helping CPSI to become a hub for all patient safety carefully combining disparate sites and capitalize on campaign visits, creating a stronger brand identity without losing momentum from individual campaigns.Read More about Canadian Patient Safety Institute (CPSI)
Canada Council for the Arts came to bv02 in late 2011, they found themselves challenged to engage their audiences. What they sought was a strategy that would provide direction on developing the right content and digital tools to communicate with artists across Canada.Read More about Canada Council for the Arts Web Strategy